As a private non-profit organization, the H.U. Lee Memorial Foundation relies on the generous donations of our supporters to continue our mission. All donations are greatly appreciated; no gift is too large or too small.
Make your donation to the H.U. Lee Memorial Foundation online using our secure PayPal checkout. Please note a PayPal account is not required.
Donate by Mail
If you would prefer to give by mail, please download and complete the following form and mail it with your donation to the H.U. Lee Memorial Foundation, P.O. Box 34050, Little Rock, AR 72209.
All donations are tax-deductible. Donations of $25 or more will be acknowledged with an official receipt.
The Donor Bill of Rights
Philanthropy is based on voluntary action for the common good. It is a tradition of giving and sharing that is primary to the quality of life. To ensure that philanthropy merits the respect and trust of the general public, and that donors and prospective donors can have full confidence in the nonprofit organizations and causes they are asked to support, we declare that all donors have these rights:
- To be informed of the organization’s mission, of the way the organization intends to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
- To be informed of the identity of those serving on the organization’s governing board, and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
- To have access to the organization’s most recent financial statements.
- To be assured their gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- To receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition.
- To be assured that information about their donation is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- To expect that all relationships with individuals representing organizations of interest to the donor will be professional in nature.
- To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organization or hired solicitors.
- To have the opportunity for their names to be deleted from mailing lists that an organization may intend to share.
- To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.